Near Field Communications (NFC)
Remote Identity provides NFC tags for use in smart posters, interactive marketing, ticketing, loyalty and coupon programs, health care, access control, and identity. We understand that no two customers are exactly alike and that’s why we provide both generic and custom tags to meet the exact needs of our customer’s applications. We abstract away the low level details so that you can focus on what matters: your application and its requirements, whether they be cost, form factor, data size, environmental conditions, branding, etc. Our tags are manufactured with the highest quality silicon from NXP, TI, ST and Atmel and undergo our rigorous QA process so that you can be confident that your application will perform reliably and consistently across different mobile devices and readers. Order NFC tags directly from our website here, or contact us here if you’d like more information.
Tag Encoding and Printing
In addition to providing NFC tags, we can also pre-encode tags with NFC data formats (NDEF) to launch URLs, play multimedia messages, etc. on specific smart phones. We can manufacture a custom tag printed with your branding or messaging, in any form factor such as card stock, poster, smart label to your specifications.
As more and more handsets include NFC, traditional wallets will move more towards E-Wallets and readers and applications will need to be deployed. Remote Identity provides NFC compatible readers for use in contactless payment, ticketing, and identity management solutions.
NFC is a derivative of RFID technology and security has long been a concern. Remote Identity has over 5 years of experience both developing and implementing security solutions in the RFID and mobile spaces. Our security services fall into 2 categories:
- Proprietary manufacturer provided authentication and encryption (Mifare, CryptoRF, etc)
- Open standards based authentication and encryption.
Remote Identity is the only company in the world that has an end-to-end, standards based security library that can be licensed for iOS and Android applications and is compatible with existing NFC reader solutions and off the shelf tags.
NFC Consulting Services
Remote Identity provides a variety of consulting services and will work hand-in-hand with you to bring your NFC product from concept to customer and then continue to evolve it into the preimer solution for your customers. Services include the following:
- Mobile application development on iOS (iPhone and iPad), Android, and Blackberry in both consumer and enterprise applications.
- We understand mobile best practices and can extend your application to harness the power of NFC
- Experience on iOS, Android, and Blackberry in both consumer and enterprise applications.
- NFC reader selection, antenna tuning, performance analysis and testing
- Rapid prototyping and development of web applications
- System integration
- Collaborative brainstorming and technical analysis